Covid-19 disrupted CDT’s schedule for training events earlier this year. As a result, CDT has been developing a Virtual Basic Interdisciplinary Training. The training will be held over parts of 4 days on November 12,13,19 and 20. Participants must attend ALL sessions to receive credit for the training.
This training is for anyone wanting to learn or have a refresher course on the skills required to practice as a Collaborative professional.
- Thursday November 12, 2020 1:00pm - 4:30pm
- Friday November 13, 2020 8:30am - Noon
- Thursday November 19, 2020 1:00pm - 4:30pm
- Friday November 20, 2020 8:30am – Noon
- EARLY BIRD RATE available thru October 30, 2020 at 11:59PM PM
- Member $149
- Non-member $199
- Law students $25
- REGULAR RATE: October 31, 2020 until November 5,2020 at 5PM
- Member $199
- Non-member $249
- Law students $30.
Registration closes November 5, 2020 at 5PM
For more information or to sign up: