The 2017 Collaborative Law Spring Conference will be held in Dallas at the Westin Galleria on March 2 & 3, 2017. We truly have an amazing program planned, including 2 out of state keynote speakers.
Here are just a few highlights for this year’s conference.
- Key Note Speakers
- Harvard University Professor Donna Hicks on Dignity
- Brother Curtis Almquist on Listening to Life with Mind and Heart
- 20 different presentations by Collaborative Professionals from throughout Texas
- Updates on the success of Marketing the Collaborative Divorce in Texas presented by Tim Crouch
- A Celebration of the 1st Class of Credentialed Collaborative Professional
- Free Video Production for Collaborative Divorce Texas Members to be used on member’s profile pages and on each member’s web page.
Another great opportunity will be the annual dinner with the Collaborative Divorce Texas Outgoing and Incoming Presidents and the current members of the board of directors. The dinner will be at 7:00 p.m. in the private dining room of the Second Floor restaurant, Privé in the Westin Galleria Hotel. The dinner will cost $35.00 per person and is limited to the first 60 people who send their rsvp by February 24, 2017 to Cammie Mullins at (972) 403-0333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.