15th Annual Collaborative Conference 2022 - March 24 & 25, 2022
Live & in person in Dallas at the Westin Galleria
"From Bush League to Big League"
Please note: Because the health and safety of staff and attendees is our top priority, TexasBarCLE and host hotels will follow the latest CDC guidelines for in-person events. Attendance will require you to comply with protocols that promote a safe environment. See more details. If an event is rescheduled or changed to a webcast, registrants will be seamlessly transferred, or you may request a refund.
Cosponsored by the Collaborative Law Section of the State Bar of Texas and Collaborative Divorce Texas
MCLE Credit: 12.25 hrs., including 2.25 ethics hrs. Applies to the Texas Bar College. Texas Board of Legal Specialization credit is pending.
- Register early and save $50!
- Collaborative Law Section and Collaborative Divorce Texas Members save up to $75!
- Attorneys licensed 5 years or less attend for half off!
One Site Only!
Dallas - Live Presentation
March 24-25, 2022
Westin Dallas Galleria Hotel (972-934-9494)
Early Registration Deadline: March 10
If you have any questions or would like to register by phone, please call 1-800-204-2222, ext. 1574.
- The Natural: Identifying and Mentoring New Collaborative Professionals
- Designated Hitters: Utilizing Specialized Professionals
- Hanging Up Your Cleats: Strategies for Gray Divorces
- Clutch Time: The Ethical Use of Hostage Negotiation Techniques in the Collaborative Divorce Process
- Hotbox: When Transparency & Collaborative Advocacy Collide
- The Bullpen: Bringing in Your Paralegal
Your registration includes:
- Coffee and pastries each morning
- Lunch provided on Thursday
- Sponsored networking snack breaks
- Sponsored welcoming reception Thursday evening
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the meeting room
- Course materials as a PDF download - register early to access them in advance!
- Optional dinner (on your own) with the Collaborative Divorce Texas Presidents and Board Members!
Register for this program and you may access the streaming videos of the speeches for up to a year and the digital course materials for several years. You'll find them at TexasBarCLE.com within 6-8 weeks after the live program, under My Online Benefits. (You'll need to log in as a registered user of the site to access this feature.)
NOTE: this is not a Collaborative Training; however, these hours can be used toward Credentialing purposes for CDT members.