15th Annual Collaborative Conference 2022 - March 24 & 25, 2022
Live & in person in Dallas at the Westin Galleria
"From Bush League to Big League"
Please note: Because the health and safety of staff and attendees is our top priority, TexasBarCLE and host hotels will follow the latest CDC guidelines for in-person events. Attendance will require you to comply with protocols that promote a safe environment. See more details. If an event is rescheduled or changed to a webcast, registrants will be seamlessly transferred, or you may request a refund.
Cosponsored by the Collaborative Law Section of the State Bar of Texas and Collaborative Divorce Texas
MCLE Credit: 12.25 hrs., including 2.25 ethics hrs. Applies to the Texas Bar College. Texas Board of Legal Specialization credit is pending.
- Register early and save $50!
- Collaborative Law Section and Collaborative Divorce Texas Members save up to $75!
- Attorneys licensed 5 years or less attend for half off!
One Site Only!
Dallas - Live Presentation
March 24-25, 2022
Westin Dallas Galleria Hotel (972-934-9494)
Early Registration Deadline: March 10
FULL BROCHURE HERE
If you have any questions or would like to register by phone, please call 1-800-204-2222, ext. 1574.
- The Natural: Identifying and Mentoring New Collaborative Professionals
- Designated Hitters: Utilizing Specialized Professionals
- Hanging Up Your Cleats: Strategies for Gray Divorces
- Clutch Time: The Ethical Use of Hostage Negotiation Techniques in the Collaborative Divorce Process
- Hotbox: When Transparency & Collaborative Advocacy Collide
- The Bullpen: Bringing in Your Paralegal
Your registration includes:
- Coffee and pastries each morning
- Lunch provided on Thursday
- Sponsored networking snack breaks
- Sponsored welcoming reception Thursday evening
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the meeting room
- Course materials as a PDF download - register early to access them in advance!
- Optional social event - Art Walk and dinner Thursday evening (more information and RSVP to Jill Spytman @email@example.com)
Register for this program and you may access the streaming videos of the speeches for up to a year and the digital course materials for several years. You'll find them at TexasBarCLE.com within 6-8 weeks after the live program, under My Online Benefits. (You'll need to log in as a registered user of the site to access this feature.)
NOTE: this is not a Collaborative Training; however, these hours can be used toward Credentialing purposes for CDT members.