SAVE THE DATE
Please Note: Due to the current guidelines issued by the CDC, we made the decision to change the format of this live event to a webcast. We apologize for any inconvenience, but the health and safety of you, our volunteers, and TexasBarCLE staff is most important.
14th Annual Course
Collaborative Law: Building Better Collaboration
Cosponsored by the Collaborative Law Section of the State Bar of Texas and Collaborative Divorce Texas
MCLE Credit: 12.25 hrs., including 2.5 ethics. Applies to the Texas Bar College. Texas Board of Legal Specialization accreditation is pending.
March 4-5, 2021 - Watch from your computer or mobile device!
Thursday: 8:55 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
More Info or Register
- Late fee waived, save $50 when you register!
- Members of the Collaborative Law Section and Collaborative Divorce Texas save $25!
- Save $25 Texas Bar College and Texas Paralegal Division members!
- Attorneys licensed 5 years or less attend for half off the original price!
- Registering a group of 5 or more? Contact us for group discount!
Includes a live chat feature that will allow you to interact with participating speakers and other registrants!
Can’t make the webcast at the scheduled date? Register now and view the recording at your convenience. All webcasts are archived after the broadcast and available to review as many times as you like! This presentation is accredited through February 28, 2022.
For those new to webcasts, speakers will present their topics as listed in the brochure (coming soon). All course materials will be available to view/download in PDF format the day of the webcast. Registrants will receive a notice several days before the webcast date with additional information.
Featured topics on the program:
- How to Project Empathy in the Zoom Room
- How to Stay off the Drama Triangle
- Interacting with Your Clients Effectively & Understanding Yourself to Better Understand Your Clients
- Broadening the Spectrum of Your Practice: Increasing Your Client Outreach by Marketing to Other Communities
- Issues in Family Law: Finding Another Seat at the Table for Business Issues & the Business Divorce
- Creating and Drafting the Parenting Plan
Also, join us for the Collaborative Divorce Texas Credentialing Workshop on Friday at 7:30 a.m. MCLE credit is not included.
Can’t watch the March 4-5 webcast? Join us for the Webcast Replay!
March 30-31, 2021 - Watch from your computer or mobile device!
Tuesday: 8:55 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:20 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
More Info or Register
The live chat feature is not included for this webcast replay.
We encourage early registrations for webcasts to give you time to verify that your system is webcast-ready. Our technical support lines are usually extremely busy on the day of a webcast, so please register and test your system a few days ahead of the broadcast date.
When you register for a webcast, instructions for accessing the seminar will be sent as part of your email receipt. Please contact us if you do not receive your receipt or if you have any questions.
Claiming MCLE Credit
After watching the presentation, click the claim credit tab at the top of the viewer and follow the instructions. Visit My Bar Page to update your hours immediately.
For group viewings at a discount, contact Group & Firm Sales Manager Laura Angle at 512-263-2802 or email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: this conference is NOT considered a collaborative training; however, for CDT credentialing purposes, it does count for either the requirement of attending 3 out of 5 past conferences OR the 25 add’l hours of education. Same conference cannot be used twice.