Annually, beginning January 31 of the year after you are credentialed and continuing each year thereafter on January 31*:
- Maintain continuous membership in CDT;
- Pay annual renewal fee of $100.00 to CDT; and
- Submit the Master Credentialed Members' Annual Verification of Good Standing of Licensure or Certification to CDT.
In addition to the annual requirements, every 5 years, beginning on January 31 of the 5th year** after you are credentialed, and continuing thereafter every 5 years, you must submit a Verification of Education and Training that you have:
- Attended 3 of the last 5 State Bar of Texas Collaborative Law Courses (formerly known as “Spring Conference”);
- Attended 2 of the last 5 CDT sponsored advanced trainings; and
- Attended 25 hours of collaborative training.***
*For example, if you received your credentialing in 2019, your first annual renewal date is January 31, 2020, your second annual renewal date is January 31, 2021, etc.
** For example, if you received your credentialing in 2019, your first Verification of Education and Training is due on January 31, 2024. Your next Verification of Education and Training is due on January 31, 2029.
***You may not double count either the 3 required State Bar of Texas Collaborative Law Courses or the 2 required CDT advanced trainings in meeting this 25-hour requirement. For example, if you only attended 3 State Bar of Texas Collaborative Law Courses, then you may NOT list any of those under the additional 25 hours. If you attended 4 of the last 5 State Bar of Texas Collaborative Courses, then you may count the 1 and only 1 as part of the additional 25 hours of training.
If you do not meet the renewal requirements, you are not permitted to hold yourself out as a Master Credentialed professional by CDT and your Master Credentialed status will be removed from the CDT website.