Dear members, please be aware that Collaborative Divorce Texas has scheduled several important events over the next few months and we want you to be aware of them.
- It’s good practice to take a look at your CDT website, log in to your account and make certain you have paid your dues. Also, make sure that all the information in your account is still accurate.
- The CDT Spring Conference is scheduled for March 5 and 6, 2020 in Austin. A link for more information is at: https//members.collaborative divorcetaxas.com/events/collaborative-conference-2020-austin-texas/
- Deadline for submission of nominations for the Gay Cox Award is January 15, 2020. Please send your nominations to:
Kris Algert –firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Winner of the Gay Cox Award will be announced in March.
- CDT is offering a Basic Collaborative Interdisciplinary Training April 16 & 17, 2020 in Dallas. https://members.collaborativedivorcetexas.com/events/collaborative-interdisciplinary-basic-training-dallas-tx-april-16-17-2020/