Video is a major component for websites and social media. At the 2016 Spring Conference, The Crouch Group produced a series of videos with Collaborative Professionals talking about the benefits of using the Collaborative Divorce process. The videos were then added to the Collaborative Divorce Texas website, to the member’s profile page on the site, on Facebook and were made available for the member to use on their own website. Those videos have been a part of the increase in web traffic and social media activity related to Collaborative Divorce in 2016.
The opportunity for free video production will be available again this year for CDT members at no charge. The Crouch Group will be set up outside the Conference Center at The Westin Galleria. Each video shoot will take about 10 minutes. Make your plans now to take advantage of this member benefit during Spring Conference 2017.
Tips for the video shoot:
- Don’t wear white. (A white shirt is fine if it is covered by a jacket)
- Each video will be approximately :30 to :40 seconds in length. Plan to speak in concise terms.
- Think about what you would like to say about the Collaborative Divorce Process i.e.
- Why you like the Collaborative Process?
- How it benefits clients
- Success Stories
- War Stories that could have turned out differently if the case had been handled collaboratively.
Any questions about the video schedule during Spring Conference, contact Tim Crouch 940-383-1990.