My oh my, how we have we changed! Beginning with some visionary leadership, a few years ago CDT was set on a new course to educate the public about the merits of the collaborative process and to become a sustainable and growing organization. I am not fully sure how we will know when we have arrived but my how we’ve changed.
I believe that Collaborative Divorce Texas is on its way to new highs. Evidenced by the changes over the last several years the future is very bright at CDT. With a credentialing process in the infant stages a steady Facebook marketing campaign, bringing record traffic to our website, regular and well attended trainings and a growing annual fundraising campaign, the last several years have been busy for the board of CDT.
So, what have we accomplished?
- Since we changed the website in 2016 and added the Facebook campaign, we have increased the annual visits to the website by 180.4%. (From August 2018 to July 2019 we have had 69,993 visits to the website)
- We increased our spending on our Facebook advertising in July of 2018 and our total visits to the Facebook page has increased by 43.7%.
- We currently have 331 members; this is up from 287 from the prior year.
- We are consistently providing at least one basic training in Austin and one in Dallas, once advanced training and an annual conference. We also still offer “We Come to You” trainings.
- We have credentialed 33 Collaborative Professionals.
- We raised $29,688 in “I Made a Difference” at the 2019 annual conference and in 2018 we raised a total of $50,704, between the "I Made a Difference" campaign and the website banner advertising.
- We started a student membership.
And, what are we still working on?
- Increasing our number of credentialed and master credential members
- Closing the deal training – training your office to help you gain more cases
- Mentoring programs
- Increasing practice groups around the state
- Increasing membership
- A review of current forms and writing new protocols of practice
- Creating new programs and standardize external marketing training
The board of CDT has been made up of hardworking members, demonstrated by what has been accomplished. This board has had a commitment fueled by the passion that many feel for this process. It is inspiring and amazing! Thanks to all of you for your past work and for all that we will accomplish in the coming year.