14th Annual Course - Collaborative Law: Building Better Collaboration
Co-sponsored by Collaborative Divorce Texas and the Collaborative Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
March 4 - 5, 2021 - Watch from your computer or mobile device!
Thursday March 4 - 8:55 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Friday March 5 - 7:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Featured topics on the program:
- How to Project Empathy in the Zoom Room
- How to Stay off the Drama Triangle
- Interacting with Your Clients Effectively & Understanding Yourself to Better Understand Your Clients
- Broadening the Spectrum of Your Practice: Increasing Your Client Outreach by Marketing to Other Communities
- Issues in Family Law: Finding Another Seat at the Table for Business Issues & the Business Divorce
- Creating and Drafting the Parenting Plan
Collaborative Divorce Texas Credentialing Workshop
Friday at 7:30 a.m.
On Friday, March 5th, Collaborative Divorce Texas will hold its annual membership meeting from 12:00 p.m. until 1:00 p.m. Please plan on “attending” (virtually!) to learn how CDT is doing, what has been accomplished since the last annual meeting and, plans for the future.