Make sure you update your Collaborative Divorce Texas website profile, and keep it current.
- In the top right corner, find the “Login” link. Click there.
- Login in with your UserName or e-mail address on file and password.
- Once logged in, you will see a red bar at the top of the page. A new box will appear in the right hand sidebar that says “You are logged in now.”
- Navigate to your professional profile. In the navigation menu, mouse-over “Find a Professional” and choose attorney, financial professional, or mental health professional.
- You will see the box on the right sidebar labeled “Search for a Professional.” Click on “Last Name” and enter your last name. You should see your name appear on the next page. Click on your name to view your professional profile.
- Look in the red bar at the very top of the page and click on “Edit Professional Profile” to change the content.
- Once you edit your professional profile, YOU MUST CLICK ON THE “UPDATE” BUTTON TO SAVE THE CHANGES. The “update” button is the blue button on the right, inside the professional profile editor.